Friday, September 11, 2009

Day Four

With the possibility (probability the way it was presented) of having the surgeon open me up and start digging  and probing around in there and not have it happen it couldn't be a bad day. Needless to say it was a worrisome sleepiness night for both me, my family and friends who are following this.

The pain is slightly reduced and I have a little more movement. Neither of which is significant. I had trouble walking again with the aid of a walker and stopped after about 10 feet and turned around. I was getting dizzy again but it is possible, probable actually I just couldn't handle the pain. A wimp I guess. The leg is  still swollen and I have a low grade fever.

Tomorrow I am leaving the hospital and will be staying in a nursing home for rehab. I figure I will be there from about 4 days  to a week. I want to be somewhat independent before I go home.

I don't know if they have wifi there and it is possible I will be away from the computer until I get home. My original thought was to post daily for about the first 10 days to 2 weeks and post weekly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment